Monday, January 25, 2010

updates...

B4 anything.... somebody out dere whu intrude my privacy pls stop putting my blog on ur blog for advertisment... it seems u r so scared to lose ur gf.... so TREAT her better....... an advise for u... be more humble... a butch so fucking girly... or maybe you r not a butch.. i dun't noe n i dun care... if u hv e time to paste my blog on ur blog... spare more time showing care n concern to ur precious gf....

now for updates..... let me hv some silent and curse the fucking humans on earth....... my life changes again.... single and not available.... y? guess u guys tink i am waiting for a lost love again? hahaha... u guys r outdat-ed then, i hv mov-ed on. being lucky or unlucky i dun noe... but i knew i surely met an bastard... i nv seen sum1 so lifeless, so negatives, so bossy..... (tis phrase i noe sounds like describing my ex.. but no u r wrong, shhh.. jus someone out dere la dun tink so much)i am in a transmit session... enjoying my single but not available life.... see hw long tis will last..... Every year there will be big changes in my life, families, relationship and work... i fucking jus want to lead a normal life w sum1 i loved... tt diff? is showing care and concern so diff?? is acting cool so cool? is giving empty promises so funny? (i promise u are the most person i dun want to be with, but y am i still into u.. i fucking dun noe....) i used to chat with my frens about wat kind of person i would wish to be with, as years goes by, the wishes tend to be more practical, but it seems like all the "dun wish" came all in a person. well okok.. i am stupid and lame but dere is pple whu appreciates me alright. if u fucking dun like me, dun hold on. i am fucking not ur toy. Here is a words for all my frens, be u a 'p' or a 'b', womans are always precious diamonds. not worthless crystals, treasure whuever u r with, life is fucking short. dun regrets wat u had done... no matter wat happens, in debts or trouble, always rem, those who will care for u sincerely r few so treaSure then, god dun always send guardian angel down. And its not wise to treat pple as a joke to entertain urself as u r treating urself as a laugh out joke without noticing.

OKAY! now! Let me make a wish for this belated new- year 2010

- i wish to earn more money (oh shit. tt means more ot for me) (sob)
-i die also tking my driving lessons b4 sep(jus b4 my FTT fucking expire)
-i gotten save all my ot money (ok... i will try)
-i wanna shop once a week
-i wanna love my mum n bro more
-i wanna my mum and my little baby bro to stop nagging at me! tks ar.. b4 i shut my room door
-i wanna tk control of my life and make it a memorable time for me when i grow old
-i wanna go holiday w my beloved
-i wanna give it a last try to improve sum relationship (dun get me wrong again, not my ex ok!)
-i wanna give myself sumtime to do e above pointer b4 i make a new decision.
-i wanna refurnish my bedroom (although i kind of cant bear w e old ones, but mum say they shld go aft so many years) (i promise not to cry when i abandon them)
-i wanna most importantly make myself a happy go lucky girl again. STOP ALL MY FUCKING BAD MEMORIES AND FUCKiNG EMOS FEELING (i want myself BACK!!)

LETS SEE HOW MANY WISHES COME TRUE THIS YEAR..... THIS IS SO EXCITING!

No comments: