Monday, May 18, 2009

Shadows..... Confused...

I am 24 tis year.. aft being born to tis world for so long, I dun think i had acheived much.. wat did i gained for all the things I had done and given out??? Aft a long year of seperation, finally we are back together again... Yes, i saw changes in you and am gladed that you had changed for the better (in career wise...) But things has been bothering me since the day we are back together... Do you feel it too? I m confused...... Bb darling.. i m living under the shadows of "___", she is in between us but i believed one day u will get over her and things will change for the better... Don't be sad anymore, at least u still hv me, i know u prefer her more than me but haha u hv no choice wor... blurrrrrrrr..... Other than this, i wish we could act more like a couple, since the day hongbao said that we dont look like couple, i hv been thinking, and its really very different from us last time... We dont walk together, dont talk, dont kiss, dont hug... Seriously, i feel neglected and stupid walking behind u.. sumtimes i really rather go shopping alone... Yes, Yes, Yes, i know i said i will give you time to change but my patience is really running out, i know i promised but i jus hope that u could put urself in my shoes and FeEL... If really u was me, u would hv gone crazy...... I LOVE YOU BABY... BUT DONT LET ME FEEL LIKE I LOVED THE WRONG PERSON... BECOS I REALLY THINKS THAT I AM E MOST STUPID WOMAN IN THIS WORLD.... HAIZ..... I AM GOING CRAZY... DO YOU LOVE ME LAAAAAAA????? WELL.. I KNOW THE ANS BETTER THAN YOUUUUU......

No comments: