Saturday, May 23, 2009

Looks Yummy... well... Sumtings nt Yummy dere...







Looks Yummy??? Yeah of course.... we had fun eating these waffles, Baked rice, japanese pizza and Tomato rice.... We really enjoyed... Justin shu shu, Xiao li mei mei me and my baby was together.... OUT OF GOODWILL, i told my baBy to sit down and helped her buy her food... I know she looked distracted... and i guess she is thinking of some memories that dun belong to us... well, we are at SUKODU restaurant>>>> then happily we went home... When we reached home... my Baby again play com.. i used to love my com but i started to hate it when baby keep acc the com instead of me.. it really dun feel good waiting for sum1 at ur own com... Aft a few hours.... I went to bed alone... Baby's hp low batt n it rings.. i took her phone.... GOD BleSS ME!!! I saw her msges and call contacts.... she called her ex while I was Buying Food for her thinking that she could be tired aft a long day... She made me jump out of bed again.. and Saw her fighting with my com again... i was so angry but i manage to control my anger... I took a Cigg and smoke.... she came over and hug me..... tis leads to my broke down... i hug her and cried ..... Seriously i was heart-broken... i wasn't anger though.. jus feel cheated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am confused, wat shld i do???