Tuesday, June 09, 2009

PLAY...






Being able to step into PLAY again...
Tis kind of feelings cant be describe..
it feels so family and flirt teenssss at the same time..
Why do I say that??? haha.. I saw so many teens out dere flirting..
Well, I think I kind of out-dated liao lo... haha...
Pple of my age cant really be seen..
But tt night was cool wif free brownies, cake, and some dessert..
there was a few booth dere giving away freebies, Y? The ans is they are trying to advertise for there co lo... But to be frank.... the butches at the booth looks more delicious than the ones at the dance floor.. haha... one of them are really coool... maybe there are traces of their career mind.. so these guys attracts me... wooo.. but i already got Hubby.. so well.. stop thinking... yup.. i have no rights la... hee.. Clear my mind...
I LOVE YOU BABY DARLING!!!!

No comments: