Sunday, June 14, 2009

So sweet...









Its was a boring day, so Bb and me decided to go bugis for a walk.. We bought two bags, 1 sandal(mine) and Bb bought a BRAUN BUFFEL wallet... finally she got it.. and was so damn happy.. haha... we went mos burger for dinner and ADMIRE our new stuff... lalala and chatted for abt 2 hrs before we head home... well.. Bb i had not give you our first month anniversary presents so tt wallet would be the one... hehe... Bb darling.. every little thing counts in a relationship so u had better stop thinking tt everything is not important except ur $$$$ hor...
MCDONALDS on a early morning... We was on the way to bedok that day... then I was super moody, Bb was super Bad mood.... Maybe becos its really damn early... Hum hum.... when we ordered our food at e counter.. their service was so damn slow... Bb throw her temper and i ask her to find a place first ( at least give her sumthing to do) (haha) then I waited for another 5 mins b4 I lose mt temper also... the staff forgotten abt ME.... haiz... nvm.. But I was to moody to eat or shld i Say EAT... B ask me to feed her and i was reluctant then we both push here and dere... finally i give in.. I feed her and make an effort to feed her two pc of pancake (cause i really not in e mood to eat) , finally we manage to finish our breakfast... Not wanting to move aft eating, we sat dere staring at each other... Bb started playing wif her empty plate and drew some things on it... Its so fun doing the drawing.. although it cant be kept but at least I had a memory of it.. hee..


No comments: